Thursday, June 19, 2008

Today's Go Bag Purchases

I just placed an order this morning from my new favorite store Cabela's after reading in HSToday about how "...federal catastrophic disaster preparedness is problematic across the board, especially in the area of mass-casualty medical care – which by many informed accounts is terribly ill-prepared..." I decided to upgrade my first aid kit with the following: For the emergency stitching of wounds, a Disposable Body Stapler Kit for $24.99 (it's on back order); and to stop bleeding, two packs of Biolife Sports QR Powder at $9.99 per pack. The third product I purchased is unrelated to first aid, but I'm hearing through the grapevine that there might be concerns in the future about our water supply. I already have an extra supply of water and water tablets, but since this has suddenly got my attention I also purchased this morning two Frontier Water Filter Straws for $9.99 each, though I will be upgrading my water purification capabilities when I get more information.

No comments: